Crossings Dance is committed to nurturing individuals of all ages and levels on their dance journeys, supported by our accredited faculty. Crossings Dance has a legacy of technical and artistic training, and as a leader in the integration of dance science, we develop healthy dancers. Drawing from our Christian roots, Crossings Dance takes a holistic approach; respecting the dignity and uniqueness of each person by creating an environment for personal growth (body, mind and spirit).
Experience the world of dance through our integrative dance training programs:
- The joy of dance is the focus in our Tiny Toes Program.
- Our comprehensive Child and Youth Program offers young dancers training in dance styles including: Ballet, Jazz/Modern, Tap and Acro dance.
- Take your training to the next level with our pre-professional Vocational Program.
- At Crossings we offer cutting edge dance specific Strength & Conditioning class for our Child and Youth Program and Vocational Program.
- Did you know that it is never too late to begin dancing? Join us for our Adult Classes, and get moving!
Meet our 2018-19 Crossings Youth Dance Company dancers!
Curious about CYDC?
Interested in booking CYDC for your church service, school or community event?
Want to catch a CYDC performance?
Click here to find out more!
- March 23, 2019 Last Day of Classes (Saturday)
- March 24 - April 5 Spring Break (Studio Closed)
- April 6, 2019 Classes Resume
- April 19-21, 2019 Easter Weekend (Studio Closed)
- April 22, 2019 Easter Monday (Studio Open - Classes as Usual)
- May 20, 2019 Victoria Day (Studio Open - Classes as Usual)
- May 29-31, 2019 No Classes
- June 1-6, 2019 Photo Week
- June 6, 2019 Last Day of Full Year Classes