Crossings Dance is committed to nurturing individuals of all ages and levels on their dance journeys, supported by our accredited faculty. Crossings Dance has a legacy of technical and artistic training, and as a leader in the integration of dance science, we develop healthy dancers. Drawing from our Christian roots, Crossings Dance takes a holistic approach; respecting the dignity and uniqueness of each person by creating an environment for personal growth (body, mind and spirit).
Experience the world of dance through our integrative dance training programs:
- The joy of dance is the focus in our Tiny Toes Program, Pre-Primary & Primary programs.
- Our comprehensive Child and Youth Program offers young dancers training in dance styles including: Ballet, Jazz/Modern, Tap, Acro and Musical Theatre.
- Take your training to the next level with our pre-professional Vocational Program.
- At Crossings we offer cutting edge dance specific Strength & Conditioning class for our Child and Youth Program and Vocational Program.
- Did you know that it is never too late to begin dancing? Join us for our Adult Classes, and get moving!
Welcome back dancers! We couldn't be more excited about all things 2020!!!
- It's Parent Viewing Week - January 25-31, 2020
- Join us for a FREE TRIAL! Find out more below . . .
- Make dance your New Years Resolution in 2020! Registration is OPEN for Winter/Spring Session 2 classes! Register TODAY!!!
- Crossings Youth Dance Company presents RIPPLE - February 7-8, 2020 - Tickets NOW ON SALE
- Check out our exciting 2019/20 Class Schedule.
- Registration for 2019/20 Classes is ONGOING!! Register today to save a spot in your favourite class!
Questions? Email us today!
Parents and family members are invited to attend their child's dance class the week of
January 25 - 31, 2020
for our annual Paren Viewing Week!
Come see all that you children have accomplished,
meet the teachers and enjoy an evening of dance!
*We will email a schedule for Parent Viewing week
to all registered students mid-January.
Registration is STILL OPEN for our Winter/Spring session of
Tiny Toes and Pre Primary. Session 2 will run from
January 6th - June 6th.
- Twirling Tutus (Mon 1:30 - 2:00pm)
- *NEW* Tumble & Twist (Wed 1:45 - 2:30pm)
- Tap & Twirl (Wed 4:30 - 5:15pm)
- Tap & Twirl (Fri 11:00 - 11:45am)
- Twirling Tutus (Sat 9:00 - 9:30am)
All Full Year & Sessional students will perform in the Year End Recital.
Find our more about our Tiny Toes and Pre Primary classes here.
Don't miss out! REGISTER TODAY!!!
It is NEVER too late to start or get back into dance class!
Join us for this 16 week Winter/Spring Session. Adult classes are offered in Tap, Ballet or Restorative Stretch*.
*Restorative Stretch will be a shorter session.
- Restorative Stretch (Mon 6:45 - 7:45pm)*FULL*
- Beginner Adult Tap (Mon 7:45 - 8:45pm)
- Inter/Adv Adult Tap (Tues 7:00 - 8:00pm)
- Beginner Adult Ballet (Tues 8:00 - 9:00pm)
- Pilates & Restorative Stretch (Thur 6:30 - 7:30pm)
Find our more about our Adult classes here.
Don't miss out! REGISTER TODAY!!!
Don't miss this opportunity to see Crossings Youth Dance Company in performance! These stunning young dancers will blow you away with their powerful movement and passionate performance in . . .
One Drop can make a change.
February 7 & 8, 2020
Decidedly Jazz Danceworks Theatre
Tickets NOW ON SALE
$20 Child (12 and under)
Purchase your tickets TODAY
Online here or at Crossings Dance
One drop of water creates ripples that extend beyond where our eyes can see. Similarly, our actions and words affect the world around us, both positively and negatively. Through contemporary dance, RIPPLE explores the effects of gossip, identity, social media, standing up for what you believe in, love, encouragement, and vulnerability. Come see how the ripples we create in the world affect ourselves and others, and how one person, big or small, can make a change.
Find out more about Crossings Youth Dance Company here.
Stay tuned for more information.
Mondays 3:30 - 6:30pm
Tuesdays 3:30 - 6:30pm
Wednesdays 3:30 - 6:30pm
Thursdays 3:30 - 6:30pm
We would love to meet you!
Come on in for a visit - we will give you a tour of our studios, answer any of your questions and help you get registered for 2019/20 classes!
If these days or times do not work with your schedule, please contact us and we would be happy to arrange an individual appointment with you.
Download a printable list of Important Dates here.
- September 9, 2019 Classes begin (Monday)
- September 9-14, 2019 FREE Trial Classes
- September 15, 2019 Open House & Second Hand Dancewear Sale (2-4pm)
- September 23-28, 2019 Bring-a-Friend Week
- October 12-14, 2019 Thanksgiving Weekend (Studio closed, No classes)
- Nov 11, 2019 Remembrance Day (Classes as usual)
- Dec 1, 2019 Christmas Gala (All students)
- Dec 16-21, 2019 Pajama Part Week
- Dec 21, 2019 Last day of classes (Saturday)
- Dec 22 - Jan 5, 2020 Christmas Break (Studio closed)
- Jan 6, 2020 Classes resume (Full Year & Sessional)
- Jan 25-31, 2020 Parent Viewing Week
- Jan 28, 2020 Adult Session 2 begins
- Feb 7-8, 2020 CYDC Performance
- Feb 13-17, 2020 Family Day Weekend (Studio closed, No classes)
- March 27, 2020 Session 2 end date
- March 27, 2020 Last day of classes (Friday)
- March 28-Apr 3, 2020 Spring Break (Studio closed)
- April 4, 2020 Classes resume (Saturday)
- April 10-12, 2020 Easter Weekend (Studio closed, No classes)
- April 12, 2020 Easter Monday (Classes as usual)
- May 2, 2020 Senior Showcase
- May 16, 2020 CYDC Auditions
- May 18, 2020 Victoria Day (Classes as usual)
- May 19, 2020 Adult Session 2 ends
- May 25, 2020 Year End Dress Rehearsal *TBA
- May 26, 2020 Year End Recital *TBA
- May 27-30, 2020 No Classes
- June 1-7, 2020 Photo Week
- June 7, 2020 Last day of classes (Full Year & Sessional)
We have changed some of our class names for our 2019/20 season. Grades 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 will now go by Pre-Junior 1 & 2, Junior 1 & 2 and Intermediate 1 & 2. In order to help you better understand what levels to register for we have created a conversion sheet for you here!
We are also very excited to be offering a variety of Tiny Toes & Pre Primary class times and styles! From Ballet, Jazz, Tap and Acro!!
Don't miss out on these exciting classes!
Have questions? We would love to hear from you!
Crossings Youth Dance Company - Inter/Senior Dancers
Performed at: Project Dance NYC April 27, 2019
Choreography: Shelby Kelly
Music: Sleeping At Last