Crossings Dance is committed to nurturing individuals of all ages and levels on their dance journeys, supported by our accredited faculty. Crossings Dance has a legacy of technical and artistic training, and as a leader in the integration of dance science, we develop healthy dancers. Drawing from our Christian roots, Crossings Dance takes a holistic approach; respecting the dignity and uniqueness of each person by creating an environment for personal growth (body, mind and spirit).
Experience the world of dance through our integrative dance training programs:
- The joy of dance is the focus in our Preschool Tiny Toes Program.
- Our comprehensive Child and Youth Program offers young dancers training in dance styles including: Ballet, Jazz/Modern, Tap, Acro and Musical Theatre.
- Take your training to the next level with our pre-professional Vocational Program.
- At Crossings we offer cutting edge dance specific Strength & Conditioning class for our Child and Youth Program and Vocational Program.
- Did you know that it is never too late to begin dancing? Join us for our Adult Classes, and get moving!
Our 2019/20 dance season is just around the corner!
Classes resumer Monday September 9th.
- UPCOMING REGISTRATION HOURS - listed below!
- Check out our exciting 2019/20 Class Schedule!
- Registration for 2019/20 Classes is NOW OPEN!! Register today to save a spot in your favourite class!
- Fall classes resume Monday September 9th
- Click here to check out the videos of our CYDC dancers recently performing in NYC!!
Questions? Email us today!
Mondays 10:00am - 1:00pm
Tuesdays 4:30 - 8:30pm
Thursdays 4:30 - 8:30pm
(Closed Labor Day - Sept 2)
We would love to meet you!
Come on in for a visit - we will give you a tour of our studios, answer any of your questions and help you get registered for 2019/20 classes!
If these days or times do not work with your schedule, please contact us and we would be happy to arrange an individual appointment with you.
Thank you to everyone who joined us this summer for our SUMMER DANCE CAMPS & SUMMER MASTER DANCE CLASS SERIES.
We can't wait for Summer 2020! Stay tuned for Camp information & dates, and be sure to tell your friends!
Share your love of dance and introduce your friends
For every new friend who registers for 2019/20
classes and mentions your name, you will receive a
$25.00 Bodythings gift card!
*Offer Valid until December 2019
Our 2019/20 Class Schedule (*tentative) has launched!
We have changed some of our class names for our 2019/20 season. Grades 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 will now go by Pre-Junior 1 & 2, Junior 1 & 2 and Intermediate 1 & 2. In order to help you better understand what levels to register for we have created a conversion sheet for you here!
We are also very excited to be offering a variety of Tiny Toes & Pre Primary class times and styles! From Ballet, Jazz, Tap and Acro!!
Don't miss out on these exciting classes!
Have questions? We would love to hear from you!
Crossings Youth Dance Company - Inter/Senior Dancers
Performed at: Project Dance NYC April 27, 2019
Choreography: Shelby Kelly
Music: Sleeping At Last
- July 9 - Aug 5, 2019 Summer Master Class Series
- July 15-19, 2019 Tutus & Tiaras Dance Camp
- July 15-19, 2019 Kapow Dance Camp
- July 22-26, 2019 Under the Big Top Circus Camp
- August 12-16, 2019 Dancing Bible Stories Camp
- August 19-23, 2019 CYDC Summer Intensive
- September 9, 2019 Classes begin (Monday)
- September 23-28, 2019 Bring-a-Friend Week
- October 12-14, 2019 Thanksgiving Weekend (Studio closed, No classes)
- Nov 11, 2019 Remembrance Day (Classes as usual)
- Nov 18-23, 2019 Parent Viewing Week
- Dec 16-21, 2019 Pajama Part Week
- Dec 22, 2019 Last day of classes (Saturday)
- Dec 22 - Jan 25, 2020 Christmas Break (Studio closed)
- Jan 6, 2020 Classes resume (Monday)
- Feb 13-17, 2020 Family Day Weekend (Studio closed, No classes)
- March 27, 2020 Last day of classes (Friday)
- March 28-Apr 3, 2020 Spring Break (Studio closed)
- April 4, 2020 Classes resume (Saturday)
- April 10-12, 2020 Easter Weekend (Studio closed, No classes)
- April 12, 2020 Easter Monday (Classes as usual)
- May 18, 2020 Victoria Day (Classes as usual)
- May 25, 2020 Year End Dress Rehearsal *TBA
- May 26, 2020 Year End Recital *TBA
- May 27-30, 2020 No Classes
- June 1-7, 2020 Photo Week
- June 7, 2020 Last day of classes (Saturday)