Crossings Dance is committed to nurturing individuals of all ages and levels on their dance journeys, supported by our accredited faculty. Crossings Dance has a legacy of technical and artistic training, and as a leader in the integration of dance science, we develop healthy dancers. Drawing from our Christian roots, Crossings Dance takes a holistic approach; respecting the dignity and uniqueness of each person by creating an environment for personal growth (body, mind and spirit).
Experience the world of dance through our integrative dance training programs:
- The joy of dance is the focus in our Tiny Toes Program, Pre-Primary & Primary programs.
- Our comprehensive Child and Youth Program offers young dancers training in dance styles including: Ballet, Jazz/Modern, Tap, Acro and Musical Theatre.
- Take your training to the next level with our pre-professional Vocational Program.
- At Crossings we offer cutting edge dance specific Strength & Conditioning class for our Child and Youth Program and Vocational Program.
- Did you know that it is never too late to begin dancing? Join us for our Adult Classes, and get moving!
Our 2019/20 is in full swing!
- December newsletter - Read it here!
- Need a break to get some Christmas shopping done? Drop your kids off for our ONE-DAY FUN-DAY - Dec 15th
- Registration is NOW OPEN for Winter/Spring Session 2 classes! Register TODAY!!!
- Parent Viewing Week - January 25-31, 2020
- Check out our exciting 2019/20 Class Schedule!
- Registration for 2019/20 Classes is ONGOING!! Register today to save a spot in your favourite class!
Questions? Email us today!
Need a little time for Christmas shopping, baking,
or just taking a break?!!
We are excited to be introducing One-Day Fun-Day Dance Parties
as a way to provide fun opportunities for young dancers to move, create and explore seasonal themes with new friends AND to
provide YOU with a few free hours to run errands, do some Christmas shopping, catch up with a friend or just have an
afternoon to yourself.
You are invited to register your children ages 3-6 for a
Nutcracker Themed One-Day Fun-Day Dance Party
coming up this December!
Sunday, December 15, 2019
Ages 3 - 6 yrs
$40/Student or $60.00/family
This special themed event will have you dancer twirling like the
Sugar Plum Fairy, galloping with the Mouse King and marching through the Land of Sweets. Dancers will learn the story
and the characters of the Nutcracker, create a
Nutcracker-themed craft and learn a special Nutcracker
dance to perform for parents at pick up!
This is a great opportunity to invite your friends and family
to join in on the fun!
Registration opens November 1st.
Keep your eye out for Crossings Youth Dance Company in performance this Christmas Season . . .
Parents and family members are invited to attend their child's dance class the week of
January 25 - 31, 2020
for our annual Paren Viewing Week!
Come see all that you children have accomplished,
meet the teachers and enjoy an evening of dance!
*We will email a schedule for Parent Viewing week
to all registered students mid-January.
We love YOU - our Crossings community and so appreciate hearing your beautiful stories about what Crossings means to you.
Can we ask you a favour?
We need you to help Crossings
M . O . V . E !
MOVE with us by following the 4 simple steps below . . .
M - Make a post (picture, video or words) on your social media pages about why you or your child LOVE dancing at Crossings and TAG us @crossingsdance.com.
O - Offer your recommendationby REVIEWING us on Google and Facebook. Simply click the link here:
V - (In)Vite your friendsto JOIN us for our upcoming sessional classes and event! Maybe you have a friend or neighbour who would love A Nutcrackin' Christmas - INVITE them today!
E - Everyone is welcome!If you are comfortable, we would love for you to SPREAD THE WORD about Crossings on your social media pages and Facebook groups!
Mondays 3:30 - 6:30pm
Tuesdays 3:30 - 6:30pm
Wednesdays 3:30 - 6:30pm
Thursdays 3:30 - 6:30pm
We would love to meet you!
Come on in for a visit - we will give you a tour of our studios, answer any of your questions and help you get registered for 2019/20 classes!
If these days or times do not work with your schedule, please contact us and we would be happy to arrange an individual appointment with you.
- September 9, 2019 Classes begin (Monday)
- September 9-14, 2019 FREE Trial Classes
- September 15, 2019 Open House & Second Hand Dancewear Sale (2-4pm)
- September 23-28, 2019 Bring-a-Friend Week
- October 12-14, 2019 Thanksgiving Weekend (Studio closed, No classes)
- Nov 11, 2019 Remembrance Day (Classes as usual)
- Dec 1, 2019 Christmas Gala (All students)
- Dec 16-21, 2019 Pajama Part Week
- Dec 21, 2019 Last day of classes (Saturday)
- Dec 22 - Jan 5, 2020 Christmas Break (Studio closed)
- Jan 6, 2020 Classes resume (Full Year & Sessional)
- Jan 25-31, 2020 Parent Viewing Week
- Jan 28, 2020 Adult Session 2 begins
- Feb 7-8, 2020 CYDC Performance
- Feb 13-17, 2020 Family Day Weekend (Studio closed, No classes)
- March 27, 2020 Session 2 end date
- March 27, 2020 Last day of classes (Friday)
- March 28-Apr 3, 2020 Spring Break (Studio closed)
- April 4, 2020 Classes resume (Saturday)
- April 10-12, 2020 Easter Weekend (Studio closed, No classes)
- April 12, 2020 Easter Monday (Classes as usual)
- May 18, 2020 Victoria Day (Classes as usual)
- May 19, 2020 Adult Session 2 ends
- May 25, 2020 Year End Dress Rehearsal *TBA
- May 26, 2020 Year End Recital *TBA
- May 27-30, 2020 No Classes
- June 1-7, 2020 Photo Week
- June 7, 2020 Last day of classes (Full Year & Sessional)
We have changed some of our class names for our 2019/20 season. Grades 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 will now go by Pre-Junior 1 & 2, Junior 1 & 2 and Intermediate 1 & 2. In order to help you better understand what levels to register for we have created a conversion sheet for you here!
We are also very excited to be offering a variety of Tiny Toes & Pre Primary class times and styles! From Ballet, Jazz, Tap and Acro!!
Don't miss out on these exciting classes!
Have questions? We would love to hear from you!
Crossings Youth Dance Company - Inter/Senior Dancers
Performed at: Project Dance NYC April 27, 2019
Choreography: Shelby Kelly
Music: Sleeping At Last