Crossings Dance is committed to nurturing individuals of all ages and levels on their dance journeys, supported by our accredited faculty. Crossings Dance has a legacy of technical and artistic training, and as a leader in the integration of dance science, we develop healthy dancers. Drawing from our Christian roots, Crossings Dance takes a holistic approach; respecting the dignity and uniqueness of each person by creating an environment for personal growth (body, mind and spirit).
Experience the world of dance through our integrative dance training programs:
- The joy of dance is the focus in our Tiny Toes Program, Pre-Primary & Primary programs.
- Our comprehensive Child and Youth Program offers young dancers training in dance styles including: Ballet, Jazz/Modern, Tap, Acro and Musical Theatre.
- Take your training to the next level with our pre-professional Vocational Program.
- At Crossings we offer cutting edge dance specific Strength & Conditioning class for our Child and Youth Program and Vocational Program.
- Did you know that it is never too late to begin dancing? Join us for our Adult Classes, and get moving!
Welcome back dancers! We couldn't be more excited about all things 2020!!!
- Download our FEBRUARY NEWSLETTER here.
- Family Day weekend - Crossings will be CLOSED Thursday, Feb 13th - Monday, Feb 17th. Classes resume Tuesday, Feb 18th.
- NEW Parent Portal! Click here to set up your portal today.
- SUMMER CAMPS!! Registration opens Tuesday, February 18th. ONLINE registration available!
- Join us for our Frozen themed ONE-DAY FUN-DAY - Saturday, February 29th. Register TODAY!
- Check out our exciting 2019/20 Class Schedule.
- Registration for 2019/20 Classes is ONGOING!! Register today to save a spot in your favourite class!
Questions? Email us today!
Crossings will be CLOSED
Thursday, February 13th - Monday, February 17th.
*With the exception of exam classes on Thursday, February 13th.
All classes will resume Tuesday, February 18th.
Wishing you and your family a wonderful Family Day weekend!
Inviting all 3 - 7 year olds to join us . . .
Saturday, February 29
10:00am - 1:00pm
Ages 3 - 7 yrs
$40/student or $60/family (+GST)
Feeling a little Frozen this February?
Have no fear, warm up by joining us for an afternoon of Frozen-Themed dancing fun with all of our favourite Frozen friends!
This One-Day Fun-Day event is sure to have your dancers twirling through the snow like Queen Elsa, marching through wintery obstacle courses with Princess Anna and Kristoff, and tapping new rhythms with Olaf. Learn valuable lessons about friendship and bravery as we enjoy dance games, obstacle courses, indoor snowball fights, crafts, story time, and of course, DANCING!
Crossings will be closed for Spring Break
Monday, March 23 - Saturday, March 28th.
All classes resume Monday, March 30th for our Teacher/Parent/Dancer interviews.
Wishing you and your family a wonderful Spring Break!
Crossings will be closed for Easter weekend
Friday, April 10th - Sunday, April 12th.
All classes resume Monday, April 13th.
Wishing you and your loved ones a blessed Easter!
Mondays 3:30 - 6:30pm
Tuesdays 3:30 - 6:30pm
Wednesdays 3:30 - 6:30pm
Thursdays 3:30 - 6:30pm
We would love to meet you!
Come on in for a visit - we will give you a tour of our studios, answer any of your questions and help you get registered for 2019/20 classes!
If these days or times do not work with your schedule, please contact us and we would be happy to arrange an individual appointment with you.
Download a printable list of Important Dates here.
- September 9, 2019 Classes begin (Monday)
- September 9-14, 2019 FREE Trial Classes
- September 15, 2019 Open House & Second Hand Dancewear Sale (2-4pm)
- September 23-28, 2019 Bring-a-Friend Week
- October 12-14, 2019 Thanksgiving Weekend (Studio closed, No classes)
- Nov 11, 2019 Remembrance Day (Classes as usual)
- Dec 1, 2019 Christmas Gala (All students)
- Dec 16-21, 2019 Pajama Part Week
- Dec 21, 2019 Last day of classes (Saturday)
- Dec 22 - Jan 5, 2020 Christmas Break (Studio closed)
- Jan 6, 2020 Classes resume (Full Year & Sessional)
- Jan 25-31, 2020 Parent Viewing Week
- Jan 28, 2020 Adult Session 2 begins
- Feb 7-8, 2020 CYDC Performance
- Feb 13-17, 2020 Family Day Weekend (Studio closed, No classes)
- March 27, 2020 Session 2 end date
- March 27, 2020 Last day of classes (Friday)
- March 23-28, 2020 Spring Break (Studio closed)
- March 30, 2020 Classes resume (Saturday)
- Mar 30 -Apr 4, 2020 Teacher/Parent/Dancer Interviews
- April 10-12, 2020 Easter Weekend (Studio closed, No classes)
- April 12, 2020 Easter Monday (Classes as usual)
- May 2, 2020 Senior Showcase
- May 16, 2020 CYDC Auditions
- May 18, 2020 Victoria Day (Classes as usual)
- May 19, 2020 Adult Session 2 ends
- May 25, 2020 Year End Dress Rehearsal *TBA
- May 26, 2020 Year End Recital *TBA
- May 27-30, 2020 No Classes
- June 1-7, 2020 Photo Week
- June 7, 2020 Last day of classes (Full Year & Sessional)
We have changed some of our class names for our 2019/20 season. Grades 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 will now go by Pre-Junior 1 & 2, Junior 1 & 2 and Intermediate 1 & 2. In order to help you better understand what levels to register for we have created a conversion sheet for you here!
We are also very excited to be offering a variety of Tiny Toes & Pre Primary class times and styles! From Ballet, Jazz, Tap and Acro!!
Don't miss out on these exciting classes!
Have questions? We would love to hear from you!
Crossings Youth Dance Company - Inter/Senior Dancers
Performed at: Project Dance NYC April 27, 2019
Choreography: Shelby Kelly
Music: Sleeping At Last