For 31 years, Crossings Dance has remained committed to nurturing individuals of all ages and levels on their dance journeys, supported by accredited faculty. We have a legacy of providing high-quality technical and artistic training. Through our leadership in dance education and the integration of dance science, we focus on providing the necessary tools for our students to achieve their dance goals. Drawing from our Christian roots, Crossings Dance takes a holistic approach; respecting the dignity, uniqueness and well-being of each person by creating an environment for personal growth (body, mind and spirit).
Despite these uncertain times, it is with hope & faith that we enter into this 31st year and with humility & awe that we look back on all that our Crossings community has accomplished. If you are looking for a fresh and innovative dance experience, consider joining us for our 2021/22 season of dance!
Experience the world of dance through our integrative dance training programs:
- The joy of dance is the focus in our Tiny Toes Program, Pre-Primary & Primary programs.
- Our comprehensive Child and Youth Program offers young dancers training in dance styles including: Ballet, Jazz/Modern, Tap, Acro and Musical Theatre.
- Take your training to the next level with our pre-professional Vocational Program. Offering classes in Ballet, Modern/Contemporary, and more!
- At Crossings we offer cutting edge dance specific Strength & Conditioning class for our Child and Youth Program and Vocational Program.
- Did you know that it is never too late to begin dancing? Join us for our Adult Classes, and get moving! Offering Adult Tap & Restorative Stretch classes.
WELCOME BACK DANCERS!!!
- Sessional & Full Year Classes begin Saturday, September 11, 2021.
- Crossings will be closed Thursday, September 30th in respect of National Truth & Reconciliation Day.
- Crossings will be closed for Thanksgiving Weekend (Saturday, October 9 - Monday, October 11)
- Join us October 18-23 for Parent Viewing Week. (Details to come)
- Download our Covid Health & Safety Protocols here.
We hope you will join us for our 2021/22 Season of Dance!
Questions? Email us today!
In observance of the National Day for Truth and Reconciliation, Crossings will be closed and there will be no classes on
Thursday, September 30th.
Tiny Toes (Thur) - will be rescheduled to Dec 9 and all Thursday evening classes will be rescheduled to June 2. Please refer to your email for more information about rescheduled classes.
We acknowledge the significant impact residential schools have had on the Indigenous community and culture in Canada. This day provides an opportunity for each of us to pause, recognize and honour the individuals who have survived these schools, the thousands of lives that were lost and children who did not return home.
We encourage you to take this day to pause, listen and learn.
We’re thrilled to be introducing a brand new class this fall called BOYS BLAST! If your child loves to run, jump, twist, and tumble, all while manifesting their abundance of superpowers and Transformer capacities, then this is the class for you!
Build confidence, coordination, and physical literacy, all while making new friends in this action-packed class is specifically designed for BOYS ages 5-7! Combining elements of Acro, Tumbling and Jazz technique through obstacle courses and creative movement games and activities — we'll be moving and grooving to the beat in no time!
Full Year 2021-22
(Sept. 13th - June 13th)
We have an exciting line up of classes for you!
Pre Primary Ballet/Jazz
Ballet/Jazz Combo (Sessional)
Have you always wanted to try dance? Maybe you stepped away from dance but would like to ease back in? Maybe you are too busy for a full schedule of dance and would like to come only one night? We have classes for you!
We would love for you to join us for one of these classes . . .
It's never too late to begin dance or come back to dance! Join us for one of these exciting Adult classes . . .
Adult Tap (Beg)
Adult Tap (Inter/Adv)
Adult Ballet (Beg)
All Adult classes are sessional (10-12 weeks).
Click here to complete our
FIT FOR DANCE Screening Questionnaire.
*All students, faculty and staff must complete this questionnaire (daily) prior to attending class. A QR code has been placed on both of our front entrances for easy access! But we highly encourage you save the link on your phone and complete the questionnaire before arriving at the studio. Thank you!
Download important documents, quick access out our FIT FOR DANCE questionnaires and take a tour of our updated studio!
Monday - Friday
4:00 - 7:00pm
We would love to hear from you or meet you in person! Please contact us and we will happily arrange a time for you to come in for a visit - we will give you a tour of our studios, answer any of your questions and help you get registered for 2021/22 classes!
If you would like more information about Crossings and what we offer, please contact us! If these days or times do not work with your schedule, please contact us and we would be happy to arrange an individual appointment with you.
- Sept 11 First day of Full Year & Sessional Classes
- Sept 11-15 FREE trail week!
- Sept 18 Open House & Second hand sale
- Sept 30 National Day for Truth & Reconciliation (Studio Closed)
- Oct 9-11 Thanksgiving weekend (Studio Closed)
- Oct 18-23 Parent Viewing Week
- Nov 11 Remembrance Day (Studio Closed)
- Dec 6 Session 1 classes end
- Dec 9 Tiny Toes make up class (Thur)
- Dec 13-18 Pajama Party week!
- Dec 18 Last day of classes
- Dec 19-Jan 2 Christmas Break (Studio Closed)
- Jan 3 Full Year & Sessional Classes resume
- Feb 16-21 Family Day weekend (Studio Closed)
- Mar 19 Session 2 classes end
- Mar 21-26 Spring Break (Studio Closed)
- Mar 28 Session 3 classes begin
- Apr 15-18 Easter Break (Studio Closed)
- May 23 Victoria Day (Studio OPEN)
- May 14 CYDC Auditions
- May 30-31 Year End Dress Rehearsal & Recital
- June 1 Recital rest (Studio Closed)
- June 2 Make up classes for Thur evening classes
- June 7-13 Last week of classes/Photo Week
- June 11 Session 3 classes end
- June 13 Last day of classes
Download your printable 2021-22 Important Dates here.
Crossings Youth Dance Company - Inter/Senior Dancers
Performed at: Project Dance NYC April 27, 2019
Choreography: Shelby Kelly
Music: Sleeping At Last