For 30 years, Crossings Dance has been committed to nurturing individuals of all ages and levels on their dance journeys, supported by accredited faculty. Crossings Dance has a legacy of technical and artistic training, and as a leader in dance education and the integration of dance science, we develop healthy dancers. Drawing from our Christian roots, Crossings Dance takes a holistic approach; respecting the dignity and uniqueness of each person by creating an environment for personal growth (body, mind and spirit).
Despite these uncertain times, it is with hope & faith that we enter into this 30th year and with humility & awe that we look back on all that our Crossings community has accomplished.
Did you know . . .
- Crossings was the first dance school in Canada to be an intersection of art and faith. Many said we would never survive!
- During this time we have weathered 2 recessions and a global pandemic.
- We founded Corps Bara Dance Theatre and Crossings Youth Dance Company.
- We have sent dancers around the world for education, training & performance.
- We have leveraged many professional dance careers.
- We have been and continue to be leaders in the integration of healthy dance practises.
- Being a non-competitive school, we have flown under the radar - doing dance differently.
- Many of our faculty have been with us for 25+years and are renown dance educators and creators!
- Our inspiring team hold many certifications, RAD teacher qualifications, ISTD Associates & Fellowships, and BA, BFA, MA & MSC in Dance.
- Three of our faculty are on the board of Healthy Dancer Canada, two are researchers in the field of dance science and medicine,
- Did you know that Karen founded Christian Dance Fellowship of Canada?!
- Crossings was founded on the integration of faith & dance and with the values of COMMUNITY, INTEGRITY, and EXCELLENCE. These values root us in a deep history and guide our vision for the future.
- Crossings is the people, the community, the students, the parents, the teachers, our challenges, and our successes.
- Crossings is about more than just dance.
If you are looking for a fresh and innovative dance experience, consider joining us for our 30th season!
Experience the world of dance through our integrative dance training programs:
- The joy of dance is the focus in our Tiny Toes Program, Pre-Primary & Primary programs.
- Our comprehensive Child and Youth Program offers young dancers training in dance styles including: Ballet, Jazz/Modern, Tap, Acro and Musical Theatre.
- Take your training to the next level with our pre-professional Vocational Program.
- At Crossings we offer cutting edge dance specific Strength & Conditioning class for our Child and Youth Program and Vocational Program.
- Did you know that it is never too late to begin dancing? Join us for our Adult Classes, and get moving!
- Registration for 2020/21 Classes, our 30TH SEASON is NOW OPEN! REGISTER HERE.
- Check out our exciting 2020/21 Class Schedule
- SUMMER CAMPS!! ONLINE registration NOW available!
- SUMMER DANCE SERIES for Junior - Vocational dancers starts July 14th. REGISTER HERE.
- Download our JUNE NEWSLETTER here.
- Crossings Virtual Year End Recital 2020 - Release date TBA!
- We are excited to announce that we are once again OPEN! (Our building that is!)
Questions? Email us today!
Check out our line up of
2020 SUMMER DANCE CAMPS!
- Tutus & Tiaras July 13-17, 2020 *SOLD OUT*
- Triple Threat July 13-17, 2020
- Kapow July 27-31, 2020
- Dancing Bible Stories August 10-14, 2020
- Tutus & Tiaras August 10 - 14, 2020 *NEW DATE*
Our July and August camps will be offered In-Studio with the option of Virtual (at home). All camps are $150 +gst and include a Prop Kit and Craft Goodie Box.
Check out our exciting line up of
Inviting all Junior - Vocational dancers to join us for this opportunity to resume In-Studio training in a safe and Covid friendly environment.
Explore and build upon Ballet and Contemporary
movement vocabulary while increasing
strength, stamina, and flexibility.
Tuesdays & Thursdays (5 Weeks)
July 14th - August 13th
Junior - Intermediate 4:45 - 5:45PM
- Ballet (Tuesdays) - $90 +gst
- Contemporary (Thursdays) - $90 +gst
- Ballet & Contemporary - $135 +gst
Vocational (Inter/Adv) 6:00 - 7:30PM
- Ballet (Tuesdays - $100 +gst
- Contemporary (Thursdays) - $100 +gst
- Ballet & Contemporary - $150 +gst
Due to COVID-19 health & safety regulations, space is limited. Register soon to reserve your spot!
(Registration opens Friday, July 3rd)
Drum Roll . . . Registration for 2020-21
is NOW OPEN!
We hope you will join us for our 30th season!
We encourage you to REGISTER ONLINE for our
2020/21 dance season.
Current Crossings families, you will have received a Registration Package in the mail with class recommendations for next season. Simply access your Parent Portal and register for your recommended classes! If you are new to Crossings click here to create your account and register today!
Upon registration a non-refundable $30 Registration Fee ($50 for families), will be required to secure your registration and applied to your 2020/21 Tuition Fees.
NEW for 2020/21 - Direct Debit Payment (PAD)!
Find out more upon registration.
Crossings students will be busy filming their Recital Dances & our Virtual Year End Finale Dance! They have worked incredibly hard over the past few months learning their Recital Choreography!
We are so proud of them all and can not wait to celebrate their accomplishments and this epic year!
We can’t wait to share the final product, our 2020 Virtual Year End Recital, with you 🙌
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us!
Simply click "reset password" to set up your account.
Our NEW Parent Portal will allow you to register for 2020/21 Classes and Summer Camps, edit your personal information, keep track of your fees and payments, see you class information and stay connected with the most recent news and updates!
We hope this feature will help you feel more connected to your child's dance journey at Crossings.
New Summer office hours:
Tuesdays 3:00 - 6:00pm
Thursdays 3:00 - 6:00pm
We are OPEN and love to meet you! Come in for a visit - we will give you a tour of our studios, answer any of your questions and help you get registered for 2020/21 classes! If you would like more information about Crossings and what we offer, please contact us!
If these days or times do not work with your schedule, please contact us and we would be happy to arrange an individual appointment with you.
- July 13-17, 2020 Summer Dance Camps
- July 14-Aug 13, 2020 Summer Dance Series
- July 27-31, 2020 Summer Dance Camps
- August 10-14, 2020 Summer Dance Camps
- August 17-21, 2020 CYDC Intensive
- September 7, 2020 Labour Day (No Classes)
- September 8, 2020 First day of classes (Tuesday)
Download your printable 2020-21 Important Dates here.
Crossings Youth Dance Company - Inter/Senior Dancers
Performed at: Project Dance NYC April 27, 2019
Choreography: Shelby Kelly
Music: Sleeping At Last