For 32 years, Crossings Dance has remained committed to nurturing individuals of all ages and levels on their dance journeys, supported by accredited faculty. We have a legacy of providing high-quality technical and artistic training. Through our leadership in dance education and the integration of dance science, we focus on providing the necessary tools for our students to achieve their dance goals. Drawing from our Christian roots, Crossings Dance takes a holistic approach; respecting the dignity, uniqueness and well-being of each person by creating an environment for personal growth (body, mind and spirit).
It is with hope & faith that we enter into this 32nd year and with humility & awe that we look back on all that our Crossings community has accomplished. If you are looking for a fresh and innovative dance experience, consider joining us for our
2022/23 season of dance!
Experience the world of dance through our integrative dance training programs:
- The joy of dance is the focus in our Tiny Toes Program, Pre-Primary & Primary programs.
- Our comprehensive Child and Youth Program offers young dancers training in dance styles including: Ballet, Jazz/Modern, Tap, Acro and Musical Theatre.
- Take your training to the next level with our pre-professional Vocational Program. Offering classes in Ballet, Modern/Contemporary, and more!
- At Crossings we offer cutting edge dance specific Strength & Conditioning class for our Child and Youth Program and Vocational Program.
- Did you know that it is never too late to begin dancing? Join us for our Adult Classes, and get moving! Offering Adult Ballet, Contemporary, Tap & Restorative Stretch classes.
- Full year & Sessional Classes begin FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 9TH ~ REGISTER TODAY!
- Registration is still OPEN! REGISTER TODAY!
- Crossings will be closed Friday, September 30th in respect for National Day of Truth & Reconciliation
- Happy Thanksgiving! Crossings will be closed October 8-10.
- TOWN HALL with Physiotherapist & Alumni Rachelle Berg - October 12, 2022 7-8pm
- Join us for our Pumpkins & Plies ONE-DAY FUN-DAY - Sunday, October 23rd - More details here.
- Halloween - Crossings is OPEN and classes run as usual on Monday, October 31st
- Questions about what we are doing for the Health & Safety of our students, faculty & families? Find out more here.
Find out more about all things going on a Crossings on our NEWS PAGE.
We hope you will join us for our 2022/23 Season of Dance!
Questions? Email us today!
Have you registered for dance class yet?
Don’t miss out!
Join us for our 2022/23 dance season at Crossings!
Are you looking for a
FUN, SAFE, NURTURING & INSPIRING
place for you or your child to experience the
JOY of DANCE?
CROSSINGS DANCE IS FOR YOU ✨
Simply visit your Parent Portal or link below to see your 2022/23 Registration information including individualized schedules for all students!
New or returning to Crossings?
Find out more about what we offer and how to register here or contact us today and we would be happy to assist you!
Click here to check out our
We do no have set office hours for summer, but we would be happy to meet with you in person! Please contact us to arrange an in-person meeting and we would love for you to come in for a visit - we will give you a tour of our studios, answer any of your questions and help you get registered for 2022/23 classes!
We will return to regular office hours Friday, September 9th.
Monday - Friday
4:00 - 7:00pm
If you would like more information about Crossings and what we offer, please contact us! If these days or times do not work with your schedule, please contact us and we would be happy to arrange an individual appointment with you.