Crossings Dance is committed to nurturing individuals of all ages and levels on their dance journeys, supported by our accredited faculty. Crossings Dance has a legacy of technical and artistic training, and as a leader in the integration of dance science, we develop healthy dancers. Drawing from our Christian roots, Crossings Dance takes a holistic approach; respecting the dignity and uniqueness of each person by creating an environment for personal growth (body, mind and spirit).
Experience the world of dance through our integrative dance training programs:
- The joy of dance is the focus in our Tiny Toes Program.
- Our comprehensive Child and Youth Program offers young dancers training in dance styles including: Ballet, Jazz/Modern, Tap and Acro dance.
- Take your training to the next level with our pre-professional Vocational Program.
- At Crossings we offer cutting edge dance specific Strength & Conditioning class for our Child and Youth Program and Vocational Program.
- Did you know that it is never too late to begin dancing? Join us for our Adult Classes, and get moving!
Merry Christmas from all of us at
We will be closed for the holidays from
December 23rd - January 6th.
Full Year Classes will resume on Monday, January 7th, 2019.
Join us for our Winter Session!
Tiny Tap (ages 4-5yrs) - Thur PM
Tiny Toes (ages 3-4yrs) - Wed AM & PM
Tiny Toes Ballet/Tap Combo (ages 3-5yrs) - Sat AM
Tiny Toes 2 Ballet/Tap Combo (ages 4-5yrs) - Wed AM
Acro (ages 5-7yrs) - Wed PM
Musical Theatre (ages 7-9yrs) - Sat AM
Adult & Teen Ballet - Mon PM
Adult & Teen Contemporary - Wed PM
Adult Tap - Thur PM
Open Limon-based Modern (Inter/Adv) - Mon PM
We are excited to introduce you to our 2018-19 Crossings Youth Dance Company dancers!
Curious about CYDC?
Interested in booking CYDC for your church service, school or community event?
Want to catch a CYDC performance?
Click here to find out more!
- December 17-22, 2018 Pajama Party Week
- December 22, 2018 Last Day of Full Year Classes (Saturday)
- December 23 - January 6 Christmas Break (Studio Closed)
- January 7, 2019 Full Year Classes Resume
- February 8-9, 2019 CYDC Show
- February 16-18, 2019 Family Day Weekend (no classes)
- March 23, 2019 Last Day of Classes (Saturday)
- March 24 - April 5 Spring Break (Studio Closed)
- April 6, 2019 Classes Resume
- April 19-21, 2019 Easter Weekend (Studio Closed)
- April 22, 2019 Easter Monday (Studio Open - Classes as Usual)
- May 20, 2019 Victoria Day (Studio Open - Classes as Usual)
- May 29-31, 2019 No Classes
- June 1-6, 2019 Photo Week
- June 6, 2019 Last Day of Full Year Classes
Here is a look at all of the entries and winners from 2017's #crossingsdancelife contest.
Crossings students were encouraged to take a dance photo anywhere in the world, then post to it Instagram or Facebook,
hashtagging #crossingsdancelife and tagging @crossingsdance. Crossings staff then went through dozens of entries
and chose 3 winners... Emma B. (Vocational 1), Allyson M. (Grade 6) and Janine H. (Vocational 4).
We look forward to seeing what our students come up with next summer!