SAVE THE DATE!
December 7 - 18
Join us for our annual
CHRISTMAS AT CROSSINGS
We are excited to announce that Crossings will be hosting a series of very special Christmas performances (featuring your children) to celebrate our dancers’ incredible progress so far this season!
Each class will perform in their own mini Christmas showcase held over two weeks November 30th - December 11th. These performances will be hosted IN-STUDIO and scheduled within your regular class times. Showcases will also feature special guest performances by our very own Crossings Youth Dance Company!
Due to government regulations and studio capacity limitations, we are only able to accommodate ONE In-Studio audience member per student in each showcase. Masks will be mandatory for ALL In-Studio attendees (not including dancers during performance). Tickets are $10.00 per showcase CASH only. Each ticket will include a Zoom link for a livestream viewing of the performance. This link can be shared with friends and family members who are unable to attend the showcase in-person. Given that most dancers are in multiple classes, we encourage you to consider having family members take turns attending the different performances in person.
We hope you are as excited as we are to celebrate the holiday season in this joyous, dance-filled way. Thank you for support as we work together to navigate these unusual times. Please let us know if you have any questions.
How to attend Christmas at Crossings:
- RSVP - please email us or visit the Front Desk between 3:30-6:30pm Monday-Friday to claim your spots IN-STUDIO.
- Tickets are $10.00 (cash only) per performance, to be paid in advance. *NOTE: Rather than receiving a physical ticket, your name will be added to a guest list for the showcase.
- Masks will be mandatory for all in-studio audience members.
- As part of your ticket purchase, you will receive a Zoom link will be sent upon receipt of payment. We encourage you to share this link with your loved ones who are unable to join us in-studio. Please let us know if you will be attending VIRTUALLY ONLY, as this will open up an additional In-Studio seat for another family.
- Guests, arrive at the time of your scheduled showing (please do not come early). Students will attend their FULL scheduled class on performance days as usual.
*Dancers, please attend all of your other regular scheduled classes throughout these weeks as you are able. Regular Zoom links for virtual attendance will, unfortunately, be unavailable for these two weeks.