Crossings Dance is committed to nurturing individuals of all ages and levels on their dance journeys, supported by our accredited faculty. Crossings Dance has a legacy of technical and artistic training, and as a leader in the integration of dance science, we develop healthy dancers. Drawing from our Christian roots, Crossings Dance takes a holistic approach; respecting the dignity and uniqueness of each person by creating an environment for personal growth (body, mind and spirit).
Experience the world of dance through our integrative dance training programs:
- The joy of dance is the focus in our Tiny Toes Program.
- Our comprehensive Child and Youth Program offers young dancers training in dance styles including: Ballet, Jazz/Modern, Tap and Acro dance.
- Take your training to the next level with our pre-professional Vocational Program.
- At Crossings we offer cutting edge dance specific Strength & Conditioning class for our Child and Youth Program and Vocational Program.
- Did you know that it is never too late to begin dancing? Join us for our Adult Classes, and get moving!
- Registration for our 2018-19 season is ongoing.
- Join in the fun, and take part in this Summer's #crossingsdancelife photo contest!
Find out more about these exciting happenings below or
email us today!
Crossings Swag is still available! Get your sweatpants, sweatshirt or t-shirt today. Visit us at the studio front desk.
We would just like to remind you that we have a very busy parking lot and we need to be respectful of all the businesses in the
building who use it. Thank you for your cooperation!
Last Summer we held a dance photo contest, and it was so much fun, we're doing it again! This Summer, we encourage all of our students to take a photo of themselves doing their favourite dance jump! Post it to Instagram, tag @crossingsdance and hashtag #crossingsdancelife, and you could win!
1. Take a picture of your dance jump
2. Post it to Instagram
3. Tag @crossingsdance
4. Hashtag #crossingsdancelife
We look forward to seeing all of this year's entries!
Did you know that Crossings Youth Dance Company travels every April to NYC to participate in Project Dance New York City?
Here is one of the dances three of our Vocational 4/Intersect dancers performed when they took the stage in Times Square this April:
Crossings Youth Dance Company at Project Dance NYC
April 21, 2018
Dancers: CYDC Intersect Dancers
Music: Love Song by KXC Worship
Choreography: Ainsley Sudds
- July 6 - 8, 2018 Project Dance Calgary
- July 16 - 20, 2018 Tutus & Tiaras Summer Camp
Here is a look at all of the entries and winners from last summer's #crossingsdancelife contest.
Crossings students were encouraged to take a dance photo anywhere in the world, then post to it Instagram or Facebook,
hashtagging #crossingsdancelife and tagging @crossingsdance. This fall, Crossings staff went through dozens of entries
and chose 3 winners... Emma B. (Vocational 1), Allyson M. (Grade 6) and Janine H. (Vocational 4).
We look forward to seeing what our students come up with this summer!