Crossings Dance is committed to nurturing individuals of all ages and levels on their dance journeys, supported by our accredited faculty. Crossings Dance has a legacy of technical and artistic training, and as a leader in the integration of dance science, we develop healthy dancers. Drawing from our Christian roots, Crossings Dance takes a holistic approach; respecting the dignity and uniqueness of each person by creating an environment for personal growth (body, mind and spirit).
Experience the world of dance through our integrative dance training programs:
- The joy of dance is the focus in our Tiny Toes Program.
- Our comprehensive Child and Youth Program offers young dancers training in dance styles including: Ballet, Jazz/Modern, Tap and Acro dance.
- Take your training to the next level with our pre-professional Vocational Program.
- At Crossings we offer cutting edge dance specific Strength & Conditioning class for our Child and Youth Program and Vocational Program.
- Did you know that it is never too late to begin dancing? Join us for our Adult Classes, and get moving!
- Thank you to all for an amazing Year End Recital!
- Photo Week (and last week of classes) is June 2nd-7th.
- Registration for our 2018-19 season is ongoing.
- It's not too late to register for Tutus & Tiaras!
Find out more about these exciting happenings below or
email us today!
Crossings Swag is still available! Get your sweatpants, sweatshirt or t-shirt today. Visit us at the studio front desk.
We would just like to remind you that we have a very busy parking lot and we need to be respectful of all the businesses in the
building who use it. Thank you for your cooperation!
Thank you to all for an amazing Year End Recital! Whether you danced in the show, volunteered to help put it on or attended as an audience member, we're grateful that you were a part of this one!
This week (June 2nd-7th) is Photo Week and our last week of classes.
Dancers, please come to class with your hair and makeup done. Parents, you are welcome to attend part of your dancer's class (for dates and times, please click here). Students will get dressed in their costumes, and they will run their dance. You are welcome to take your own photos or video of your dancer.
*If your class is twice per week, please come to both classes. On the day that is not Picture Day students will still have dance class.
Ages 3-6 yrs
July 16th - 20th, 2018
9:30 - 11:30am
$195 (+ gst)
Back by popular demand! Tell your friends who have little ones - this is one of the most fun dance camps in the city! Join Miss Kristen and Miss Ainsley for a week of Ballet, Jazz, Tap, Crafts, Games, Tea Parties and more!
Did you know that Crossings Youth Dance Company travels every April to NYC to participate in Project Dance New York City?
Here is one of the dances three of our Vocational 4/Intersect dancers performed when they took the stage in Times Square a few weeks ago:
Crossings Youth Dance Company at Project Dance NYC
April 21, 2018
Dancers: CYDC Intersect Dancers
Music: Love Song by KXC Worship
Choreography: Ainsley Sudds
- June 2 - 7, 2018 Photo Week
- June 7, 2018 Last Day of Full Year Classes
- July 6 - 8, 2018 Project Dance Calgary
- July 16 - 20, 2018 Tutus & Tiaras Summer Camp
Here is a look at all of the entries and winners from this past summer's #crossingsdancelife contest.
Crossings students were encouraged to take a dance photo anywhere in the world, then post to it Instagram or Facebook,
hashtagging #crossingsdancelife and tagging @crossingsdance. This fall, Crossings staff went through dozens of entries
and chose 3 winners... Emma B. (Vocational 1), Allyson M. (Grade 6) and Janine H. (Vocational 4).
We look forward to seeing what our students come up with next summer!